Need some extra cash? Refer a friend to live at Gramercy & you’ll get $200 off rent!
The rules are simple. Your friend must:
- Tell the leasing agent they were referred by you
- Put your name on the application & guest card
- Pay their first full month of rent
It’s that simple!
So invite your friends to take a tour of the new building and you might make your next rent check $200 lighter!
All those snowy days gave us all cabin fever. You can’t beat having 75 degree weather in February, so get out there & have some fun while the weather holds up!
- GRILL OUT – grab some friends & hit the courtyard
- CIRQUE DU SOLEIL – the Dr Pepper Arena in Frisco is hosting the Cirque Du Soleil show OVO – watch a lively ecosystem of insects as they work, eat, crawl, flutter, play & fight – you know if it’s a Cirque show, it’s going to be amazing.
- SHOPPING – not necessarily a warm weather sport, but we do have some of the best malls within miles of Gramercy. Check out The Shops at Willow Bend, Dallas Galleria, and Stonebriar Centre, to name a few!
- JOIN THE FRO-YO CRAZE – grab some frozen yogurt with delicious toppings like Kit Kat, Cap’n Crunch cereal & gummy bears at Yogurtville, located off Park Lane, just west of Midway.
- DISC GOLF – take a trip back to your college days and play some frisbee golf! There are tons of courses in the area, try Jimmy Porter Disc Golf Park off Josey, just south of Keller Springs.
- TOP GOLF – if you haven’t hear of it, you will soon. The new Allen location will open Spring 2011. In the mean time, you can go to the Dallas location to play – it’s similar to a driving range, but there are computerized microchips within each golf ball. Each ball contains the player’s information and then awards points by hitting targets that look like dart boards. This isn’t just for men – ladies love the sport too!
- CHAMPAGNE BRUNCH AT CENTRO – visit our sister property, Austin Ranch, and enjoy brunch at Centro Tex Mex & Tequila Lounge, from 11am – 2pm on Sunday. Happy Hour specials last all day and they have an amazing patio so you can soak up some warm sunshine! Centro is within walking distance of several other bars & restaurants, like Cafe Gecko, Zen Bar, McSwiggan’s Irish Pub & Lone Star Coffee Bar, so you can make a day of it!
Most of all be safe & enjoy this time with friends & family!
Our residents took some beautiful shots of Gramercy in the snow during the most recent arctic blast.
Below are a few tips for staying safe during the cold winter days & avoiding maintenance problems like frozen pipes:
- If the temperatures dip below freezing, be sure to let your faucets drip
- Never turn your heater completely off inside your apartment. It’s best to keep the heater on at all times, even if it is on a lower temperature than normal when you’re not at home
- Avoid using space heaters – they are a dangerous fire hazard
- Be careful on stairs where moisture can freeze easily & cause slippery surfaces
- It is advisable not to drive during periods with ice or freezing precipitation, but if you must, stay on well traveled roads (like highways as opposed to side streets) and try to avoid bridges & overpasses if possible
- If your car skids, do not hit the brakes! Take your foot off the gas & steer into the direction your car is skidding
Most importantly, take it slow & play it safe!
If you have any maintenance problems due to cold weather, call our office immediately at 214-485-6000 or submit a maintenance request online at https://billingsley.secureportalm.net/residentportal/login.aspx?PropertyId=290